Having a safe learning environment for your child is a top priority. That is why not only do we offer a secure building, but include safety discussions daily with the children as a part of our curriculum. We realize that in order for children to take a risk with their learning and be comfortable to explore, they need to feel safe and secure in their environment.
Safety in our Building:
- Paradigm’s doors are locked at all time and only accessible through the use of KeyCards that have been issued to the parents of our students.
- All staff members at Paradigm go through 2 extensive back-ground checks.
- Paradigm has a strict pick-up policy. Anyone other than parents, even those listed on enrollment paperwork, who are picking up a child are required to show ID at the door regardless of relation to the child. The child will only be released if a parent has notified the office in writing or by phone that someone else will be picking up.
Safety in our Classrooms:
- When in our care children will be supervised and in line of sight at all times.
- All Directors and Infant care-givers have received training in Infant Safe Sleep practices.
- All staff members are trained and certified in CPR and First Aid annually.
- All Staff members receive 24 hours of staff development annually.