We are excited about our partnership with Troops Need Love Too! (T.N.L.T.)
Troops Need Love Too is a non-profit organization, ran by all volunteers. These volunteers lift spirits and meet needs for the U.S. Armed Forces that are deployed overseas.
With Paradigm Care and Enrichment Center’s efforts from both Waterford and Canton locations we are taking donations from April 1st to April 29th, you will find donation boxes at each location. We are coming together with T.N.L.T for them to send these much needed items overseas and letting the Armed Forces know they are NEVER FORGOTTEN.
Items we are taking for T.N.L.T Organization;
- Beverages – Coffee, cream, tea, MIO, Lemonade, Kool-aid, Gatorade dry mix.
- Breakfast Foods – Single serve cereal boxes, oatmeal cups, cereal bars, Pop-Tarts, instant breakfast drink mixes.
- Food – Canned fruit, chicken and tuna, Ramen Noodles, Rice cups, Mac and Cheese, mashed potato cups, ravioli or other microwave meals. (No pork products)
- Snacks – Tail Mix, Jerky, Nuts, chips, crackers, pretzels, rice krispy treats, brownies and cookies, gum and candy.
- Hygiene Items – Baby wipes, chap stick, eye drops, stick deotorant, razors, toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, powder, band aids, kleenex packs, body lotion, shampoo and conditioner, soap, wash cloths, nail clippers, antibiotic cream, cortaid cream and Q-tips. Brown or black hair ties, tampons and hairbrushes.
- Winter Items – hand/foot warmers, hats, gloves.
- Other – Eyeglass wipes, batteries, travel size pillows and cases, socks, neck coolers, freeze pops. Magazines, cross word puzzles, paper, envelopes, blank cards to send home to family, pens. Fun toys and nerf guns.
- Christmas – Gingerbread houses, hand made cards to soldiers, stockings filled with goodies.
- Cards – The Troops love receiving cards from back home. Encourage any group your in to write letters or make creative cards for troops overseas.
We thank you in advance for your support and donations, by helping Paradigm collect donations for our Troops! If you have any questions or want more info about donating please Contact Us.